Principles of Transparency Open Access Policy Publication Ethics Editorial Process Peer Review Process & Policy Journal Archiving Policy CrossMark, Correction & Withdrawal Policy Deposit/Self-Archiving Policy Data Sharing Policy (Availability Statement) Section Policy Policy of Screening for Plagiarism Advertisement Policy OAI-PMH Policy on the Use of AI in Scientific Writing
- Author Guideline
Data Sharing Policy (Availability Statement)
Authors submitting their research article to this journal are encouraged to deposit research data as a supplementary file during submission or in a relevant data repository and cite and link to this dataset in their article. If this is not possible, authors are encouraged to make a statement explaining why research data cannot be shared. Sharing your data help you get credit for your work and make your data accessible and discoverable for your peers.
Research data deposit, citation, and linking (or a Research Data Availability Statement)
- Deposit your research data in a relevant data repository or the journal JOHA as a supplementary file.
- Cite and link to this dataset in your article
- (Or if this is not possible, make a statement explaining why research data cannot be shared)
Data availability statements commonly take one of the following forms:
- The datasets generated during and analyzed during the current study are available in the [NAME] repository, [PERSISTENT WEB LINK TO DATASETS].
- The datasets generated during and analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author upon reasonable request.
- All data generated or analyzed during this study are included in this published article (and its supplementary information files).
- The datasets generated during and analyzed during the current study are not publicly available due to [REASON(S) WHY DATA ARE NOT PUBLIC] but are available from the corresponding author upon reasonable request.
- Data sharing is not applicable to this article as no datasets were generated or analyzed during the current study.
- The data that support the findings of this study are available from [THIRD PARTY NAME], but restrictions apply to the availability of these data, which were used under license for the current research, and so are not publicly available. Data are, however, available from the authors upon reasonable request and with permission of [THIRD PARTY NAME].
In the absence of specific instructions from the journal, authors can use or adapt the statement(s) above. In addition, several statements may need to be combined depending on the nature of the research.