Principles of Transparency Open Access Policy Publication Ethics Editorial Process Peer Review Process & Policy Journal Archiving Policy CrossMark, Correction & Withdrawal Policy Deposit/Self-Archiving Policy Data Sharing Policy (Availability Statement) Licensing Section Policy Policy of Screening for Plagiarism Advertisement Policy OAI-PMH Policy on the Use of AI in Scientific Writing
- Author Guideline
JOHA uses a creative common license, especially Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non‑commercially as long as the original work is properly cited. The new creations are not necessarily licensed under the identical terms. The creative commons licensing information is clearly displayed in all full-text article formats, both HTML and PDF.
Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.