Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author(s) confirm that the submission has not been previously published, and is not being concurrently submitted elsewhere, specifically in other journals or publishers (except in the form of abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis or as an electronic preprint), that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
- The author(s) confirm that (1) Blinded Article (including Main Text, Tables, Figures, and References) and (2) Title Page (including Authors' Detail, Funding, Acknowledgment, Conflicting Interest Declaration, Authors' Contributions and Biographies, and Data Availability Statement) are uploaded separately. Copyright form is not required. There are no authors' names and affiliations in the Main Text for double blind review. All files are submitted in doc. or docx. format (NOT in rtf. or PDF format).
- The author(s) confirm that the Main Text is following a correct layout: one column, double space, A4 size, Times New Roman, and Font 11. Please ensure that the Main Text is not following a layout format of the published articles.
- The author(s) confirm that the Main Text and Title Page are written in English.
- The author(s) undersigned hereby give Department of Publication of Belitung Raya Foundation the rights as publisher, the right of first publication of all published material. It will be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC 4.0.
- The authors(s) agree to pay the article publication charge after manuscript is editorially accepted (Do NOT pay before getting acceptance letter or prior to submission). Please remember that the payment does not influence the review process and acceptance of submitted article.
- The author(s) understand that failure in following the submission checklist above will result in an immediate rejection.
- The author(s) understand that they will be blacklisted if caught doing a double submission.
Authors who publish with Belitung Nursing Journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC 4.0, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the authors' work non-commercially, and although the others' new works must also acknowledge the authors and be non-commercial, they don't have to license their derivative works on the same terms.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access). In other words, authors can archive pre-print (submitted version), post-print (accepted version), and publisher's version/PDF. Read also self-archiving-policy.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.